Department of Studies and Student Life
You are here :
> University > Organization
Under the management of the Secretary General, the department of studies and student life is responsible for :
- Coordinating general tuition matters within the different faculties.
- Dealing with exemptions, transfers, files validating studies, refunds
- Organising and coordinating registration
- Instructions for grants according to university criteria
- Heading student and teaching files.
- Modules and assessment methods
- Issuing certificates
- Reference centre for faculties and institutes
- Council of Studies and University Life (CEVU) Office
- Handling credits for the FSDIE, aimed at financing student projects and accommodating handicapped students.
- Processing files on personal obligation
- Processing requests for the loan of computers
Chemin DU THIL
80025 AMIENS CEDEX 1
Tel (33) 3 22 82 73 00
Fax (33) 3 22 82 70 90