Content | Menu | Autres menus ?

Université de Picardie Jules Verne

Required documents

You are here : Accueil > Come to the UPJV > Registration

For everyone

 ►The Original copy of the Baccalaureate certificate (the original transcript of marks from those who are sitting the Baccalaureate in 2015) or the original copy of the exemption decision form issued by the UPJV (bring a photocopy plus the original).

►The "National Student Identification" number (BEA) (since 1995, this number can be found on the statement of the transcript of marks). This does not apply to holders of a French Baccalaureate obtained abroad. If you do not fill in your BEA number, your registration will be ineligible.

►A photocopy of your identity card or passport.

►2 passport photos with name, field and year of study written in capitals on the back of each photo.

►A photocopy of the certificate of presence at the Defence Preparation Day for girls born since 1983 and boys born since 1980 or a photocopy of the census for boys born before 1980 (French candidates only).

►Your Social Security registration number (not the your parents’ number).

►The registration fee must be paid immediately in cash, by credit card or by cheque payable to the UPJV accounting officer.

►The certificate of Social Security affiliation (French candidates and candidates from of countries outside the European Economic Area aged under 28 years).

For international students :

  ►A valid identity document.

  ►The notification of registration approval (DAP) for international students not already living on French territory.

  ►The French Knowledge Test or proof of exemption.

Holders of foreign diplomas:

  ►The original and the copy of the notification of the Validation of Academic Credentials form (VE).


Minors (under 18) :

  ►A signed parental authorisation (by written declaration or using the form available from the university).

Application for Social Security Affiliation exemption (Student Category)

Who can apply for an exemption?

  •  Nationals of a Member State of the European Union or the European Economic Area applying for a waiver of affiliation fees for Social Security: European Health Insurance Card.
  • Members of special categories: Certificate of membership of their parent’s social security category (or photocopy of the certificate).
  • Employees: A copy of the employment contract specifying the number of hours (provided that the employment contract covers the academic year, from 01/10/2015 to 30/09/2016 and the number of hours is greater than 10 per week or 120 hours per quarter).

 It is compulsory for students who were awarded their Baccalaureate before 1995 to fill in their National Student Identification Number.  





Top of the page