Université de Picardie Jules Verne - UPJV

Exchange programs : Erasmus Program

You are a student at one of the partner universities and you wish to complete a study period in the University of Picardie Jules Verne in the context of ERASMUS program.

Stage 1. Before your departure

  • You have to address yourself to the services of International Relations Office in your university. Once selected by your institution, you have to fill in the application form online (address of moveon online) : https://u-picardie.moveonnet.eu/moveonline/incoming/.
  • Complete all the fields of application form and be aware of the possible error messages if you have not correctly completed the fields.
  • Save and print the application form in PDF which will be proposed to you.
  • Sign this form and make your coordinator also sign it,Send the application form, photo, as well as the other documents belonging to your application file (study contract) by post to the International Relations Office.
International Relations Office
University of Picardie Jules Verne
Chemin du Thil
80 025 Amiens Cedex 1

Without this paper version which is signed by your coordinator your candidature cannot be taken into account.

Stage 2. Reserve an accommodation

If you want to have a room, you must send your reservation file that will be sent directly to you upon nomination's email from your home university :
- before June 15th for the first semester or for all the academic year and
- before November 15th for the second semester of the academic year
to Agnès Messieaen, International Relations Office:

Agnes Messiaen
International Relations Office
University of Picardie Jules Verne
Chemin du Thil
80 025 Amiens Cedex 1

Stage 3. Improve your French

The centre of French as a Foreign Language (FFL) of the University of Picardie Jules Verne proposes classes of upgrading and perfection of French all the academic year. Registration form has to be sent to the I
nternational Relations Office in the same time as the other documents (application form, study contract and reservation file). Weekly classes at a rate of 4 to 5 hours, they will give you a maximum of 8 ECTS per semester.

Stage 4. Visa and residence permit

imageNationals of the European Union countries need only their passport or identity card to cross the border and study in France.

If you come from Turkey, Norway or Iceland you have to apply for a visa.

The different types of visa :

  • Short-stay visa: allows to study in France for 3 months: (non renewable).It replaces a residence permit for this period.
  • Visa for long temporary stay: allows to study in the public or private institution from three to six months. It is non-renewable and replaces a residence permit during the studies in France.
  • Long-stay visa: is being given to the foreign students who wish to study in the public or private institution for more than six months.
For more information consult www.campusfrance.org.

Just after your arrival to Amiens, you have to address yourself territorial delegation of French agency in charge of migration and welcoming foreign people (OFII).

Stage 5. Choose your education in Amiens

Top spacer Print spacer